Research Project: FSIV
X-topics which link the other research projects
|Research Project Information|
Runtime: 2006-10-01 until 2011-03-31
Project coordination: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Andreas Heuer; Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Adelinde M. Uhrmacher; Prof. Dr. med. habil. Arndt Rolfs; Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dieter G. Weiss
All projects are interdisciplinary in nature, however to strengthen the connection between the PhD projects two projects at postDoc level are planned. Each project will be refined based on the research interest of the job holder, the projects will contribute
- to interrelate the different phases of modeling and simulation
- to integrate the developed methods within a prototypical system
- to develop concrete models
- what is the central core of a system being regenerative, how is this property related to other properties like autonomy, autopoesis, reactiveness, and sustainability and how does this show in analysed pathways.
- what are the specific requirements for the development of modeling and simulation methods.
- what are the typical mechanisms on which being regenerative is based?
- what are possibly mechanisms that can be adopted by other systems, e.g. computer science systems.