PADS 2009 - 23rd Workshop on Principles of Advanced and Distributed Simulation
|Where||Lake Placid, New York, USA|
|Add event to calendar||
vCal (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Mac OS X)
The PADS workshop has expanded its traditional focus on parallel and distributed simulation methods and applications to cover all aspects of simulation technology.
The PADS workshop has expanded its traditional focus on parallel and distributed simulation methods and applications to cover all aspects of simulation technology, including the following areas:
- The construction of simulation engines using advanced computer science technology.
- Techniques for constructing scalable simulations.
- Advanced modeling techniques that allow solution of previously difficult or impossible problem domains.
- Simulation visualization techniques.
- Algorithms and methods for parallel or distributed simulation, including synchronization, scheduling, memory management, and load balancing.
- Applications of large-scale or distributed simulation methods.
- Distributed interactive simulation and distributed virtual environments.
- Tools and techniques for interoperability of simulations; emulations of real systems.
- Mechanisms for efficient design of experiments.
- Paper submission: January 5, 2009
- Notification of acceptance: February 16, 2009.
- Camera-ready submission: March 16, 2009.
- Author registration: TBD.
- Advanced registration: TBD.